2019 Toro 1800 Power Curve® (38381)
The 1800 Power Curve performs like a gas unit without the maintenance. Just plug in and throw snow up to 30'. An 18" (46 cm) wide clearing width and 12" (31 cm) intake height. Ideal for sidewalks and walkways, driveways that can park up to four cars and 2-6" (5-15 cm) of snow at a time. The innovative Power Curve technology moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging and cleans all the way down to the pavement. It has the highest power to width ratio in its class* (*as of 2/2012). It's ergonomic handle design allows for comfort and ease of use. The Zip Deflector™ control lets you throw snow high, low or in-between and the positive-locking ratchet deflector adjusts in less than a second with just a touch of your hand. It has a Cord Lock System to prevent cord disconnects. Use the lift handle to easily transport the unit from patios, decks, and pathways. See it in action.
- Ideal for sidewalks and walkways, driveways that can park up to four cars and 2-6" (5-15 cm) of snow at a time
- 18" (46 cm) Clearing Width, 12" (31 cm) intake height, up to 30' (9 m) Throw Distance
- Put the snow exactly where you want it with the Quick Lever and Zip Deflector
- Compact storage is easy with the folding handle
- Power Curve® System: This innovative technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing, moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging.
- Easy-To-Use Controls: Intuitive operation with either hand.
- Lift Handle: Use the lift handle to easily transport the unit from patios, decks, and pathways
- Quick Lever: Quickly adjusts the chute, left to right and to throw snow where you want it.
- Maintenance Free: Maintenance free: no gas, no oil - just press and go.
- Zip Deflector: Unique locking-style deflector to consistently throw snow where you want it.
- Large 6" (15.2 cm) Wheels: Large 6-inch wheels increase maneuverability.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Chute Control: Quick Lever (180° Rotation), Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 18" (46 cm) clearing width, 12" (31 cm) intake height
- Motor Type: 15 Amp Series Wound Electric
- Rotor Style: Power Curve® Rotor
- Scraper: Stationary
- Starter: On/Off Switch
- Throw Distance: Up to 30' (9 m)
- Tires: 6" x 1.5" (15 cm x 3.8 cm) Wheels
- UL Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 2-Year Full
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Engine Type
- 15 Amp Series Wound Electric
- 18 in. (46 cm)
- On/Off Switch
- Max Discharge
- Up to 30 ft. (9 m)
- Wheel Size
- 6 in. x 1.5 in. (15 cm x 3.8 cm)
- 25 lb. (11.3 kg)